Featured Post

My Call to Serve

"Dear Elder Espinoza: "You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You ...

Friday, December 18, 2015

The Temple!

Hey Everyone! Well, we are down to 26 days, less than 4 weeks! On Wednesday, I went to the Temple with family and close friends.
Although what is taught in the Temple is sacred, I can let you know that it was one of the most enlightening and spiritual experiences I have had. It is my goal to make it to the Temple as often as I can. Inside the Temple, it is so calm and peaceful, and there is so much time to ponder and think about so many things. Its amazing! I am sure most of you are like my own family, we are preparing for Christmas this upcoming week and we are excited to spend time with family! Don't forget to let me know if you want to get together before I head out! Here are some pictures from the Temple:










With Love,

Daniel
daniel.espinoza@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment