Featured Post

My Call to Serve

"Dear Elder Espinoza: "You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You ...

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Merry Christmas!

Hey Guys! I am going ahead and sharing this post now so that I can focus on family during the next few days, so Merry Christmas! Today I hit 3 weeks until I leave! About 2 1/2 weeks until my farewell talk/setting apart, and all that good stuff! I am getting excited and a little nervous. Anyways, I guess I'll start by saying that my Farewell Talk will be 10:00 AM on January 10, at 1503 Glendale Rd, Marietta, Ohio. The Sacrament service is 1 hour. Following the end of all Church meetings at 1:00 PM, there will be a farewell party at the Chichester household. Everyone is welcome! I am so grateful for the wonderful opportunity to serve the Lord! Time is going by faster than I can explain. It is quite amazing. There will be more about this in my Farewell talk, but the foundation that I am built upon at this time would not be possible without amazing parents to look up to along with great church leaders that led and guided me, and I am grateful for that. I could go on and on but I don't think that is necessary haha! Anyways I will continue to keep you up to date. Just let me know again, if you want to get together before I go. I am going to reserve the weekend before I leave and the week that I leave for my immediate family only so just an FYI. Remember the reason for the season! It is not about temporal gifts. It's about the gift of Jesus Christ, and Heavenly Father's sacrifice of sending him to this earth! christmas.mormon.org

I love all of you!

Daniel

daniel.espinoza@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment