Featured Post

My Call to Serve

"Dear Elder Espinoza: "You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You ...

Thursday, December 31, 2015

13 Days Left.... Am I Ready?

Hey Everyone! I hope everyone's Christmas was as awesome as mine was! It was great to visit with family, but I will admit that it was a little difficult knowing that it would be my last Christmas for 2 years. I have 13 DAYS! That's less than 2 weeks, yes, less than 2 WEEKS! Words cannot describe how excited I am! I am a little nervous but who wouldn't be? I started packing all of my stuff that was just taking up space like the 8 dress shirts that I have to take and all that jazz. I have been blessed to be able to go out and spend an evening with some aunts and uncles and grandparents, that has been quite fun! The New Year will be here in 1 day! Next week I will be visiting with some more people and finishing up my packing. I am hoping to have my packing done the Friday or Saturday before I leave so that those last few days, I just have to enjoy my family and nothing else. As you all know, I will be giving my Farewell Talk on Sunday January 10. Services start at 10:00 AM. There are three, 1 hour meetings at our Church. The first meeting is from 10:00-11:00 AM, and that is the meeting where I will be giving my farewell talk. There will be a baptism after Church that day so my farewell party will be around 2:00 at my house. Everyone is welcome! Always remember that all of you are awesome! Thanks for the support and love that you share! Again, everyone is welcome to be included in my weekly email updates, if you would like. daniel.espinoza@myldsmail.net

I love all of you! Happy New Years and Have a good weekend!

Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment