Featured Post

My Call to Serve

"Dear Elder Espinoza: "You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You ...

Sunday, November 1, 2015

My Mission Blog

We are so blessed to live in a world of technology in which I will be able to keep everyone up to date during my service as a missionary. My blog posts will be made via email address. I will simply include an email address to my blog in a weekly email and that will keep everything and...
hopefully everyone up to date! I am so grateful for the opportunity to serve the Lord! I know that my family and I will be blessed along with those whom I will be able to teach and serve. I will keep everyone up to date and update everyone when I receive my mission call as well.

With great love,

Daniel